L-Mental Games - Terms and Conditions for Games, the web www.kbotgame.com, the contest “L-Mental Challenge”, and the services/Tournaments, property of L-Mental Games S.A.S.
Rules, Terms and Conditions for “L-Mental Challenge” contest.
1. The “L-Mental Challenge” competition (“Competition”), which consists of several contests , is open to persons aged 13 years or over who are residents (initially in this first edition) of countries in Latin America (Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Bolivia, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Venezuela), in Anglo America(United States and Canada only English lang. Support) and in Europe (Spain and United Kingdom) and Australia, (“Entrant Countries”). This data from the country of origin will be obtained by the location of the operating system. Or it will be requested by the registered email to the player.
Participants under 18 must have explicit permission from an adult responsable, and must send the permission to email@example.com with Subject “Permit” this in case of winning.
By entering the competition and registered the Score ('Gkets') and the G-ECOins from Kbot Krypto Gamessenger videogame, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”), thus like third party conditions that will be important and relevant.
2. It is assumed that both participants and the winners are Spanish speakers and / or English-speaking, therefore you agree that all communication material, the texts of the competition and these terms and conditions are in English and Spanish language only.
3. For sending the prize, L-Mental Games assumes shipping costs only for capitals or major cities (according our consideration) from the winner’s country in the Entrant countries, if the person resides in a remote town, the winner shall bear the costs of transport from the central city to the town of destination by any means considered, however we will endeavor to get the prize as closely and efficiently to the winner, we will use the data stored in the database to contact the winner.
If winner shift to another territory that is not within the Entrant countries for the competition it must bear the costs of shipping to their new place of residence, without any commitment from us.
4. The Competition is open for entries when the app is launched ("Opening Date") and close 5 weeks after, at 23.59 (UTC-05:00) ("Closing Date") this limit would be extended if so, we want. The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
5. By entering the Competition (GKets Register in our Data Base), Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
6. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) download and play the video game Kbot Nuclear Power Plant Emergency in the official store, Apple App store or Google play Store.
b) Connect, pressing the ¨Login¨ button in title screen, wait for a successful connection, so automatically appear the the user name , on the right and High corner of the screen, if you are not registered you will be asked to register with name, email and create password.
c) Press ¨Start¨ button to start the video game and the register of account.
d) to participate for the 'Maximum Reward' (detailed later) You must comply with the requirements and rules of each of the tournaments.
i) For the “GameChain” influencer tournament:
1 * If you are an influencer (Youtube, Twitch, Instagram ..) who loves video games and you have between 1,000 to 100,000 subscribers or that number of views in the last 3 videos. You can start the chain.
Make a video solving the encrypted message above in the game "Kbot Krypto Gamessenger" if you are the first to start the chain, if not, solve the Krypto Gamesage of the sender that you have received, then send a new Gamessage to at least two new influencers (increases the possibility of being part of the winning chain) that have 2X (twice) of followers more than you, or this number of views in the last 3 videos. For channels with more than 10 million subscribers, invite influencers with at least the same number of subscribers or more than these.
2* Challenge Sending / showing a Game to your community too. Create a tournament with them. (2nd Button in Kbot, Paste the generated message “Gamessage” in the video description).
3 * Name all the channels and / or Influencers that the chain integrates, at the beginning of the video, for example, This Game chain is composed of: @ Youtuber1, @joeSchmoe... them you. (everyone gains exposure between audiences). Paste the link in the description of the previous video that challenge you.
4 * Explain these rules to the next in the chain (share this page). But when you reach the 10th influencer in the chain, to close this one, you must send one last Game to L-Mental Games: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also add the link of the last video answered.
5 * Winners are those belonging to the CLOSED CHAIN that comply with these rules, and have the highest number of views in sum in all the videos playing the "Gamessage", and thus own the big jackpot (Prize):
20% of the profits for the members of the chain and 40% for the planet (it will be decided with them where to direct the donations).
It is not necessary to "Log in" or register to participate, Login (with email) is for the Level Tournament. We do not use Facebook Login, We do not need more information about you than email and score.
ii) For the Resolve Game Games tournament:
1. You must copy the proposed encrypted Gamesáje for each level of difficulty (from our website or our networks) and paste the message in the option to play Gamesáje from the Kbot Krypto Gamessenger videogame app.
2. Once you finish the level if you lose (less letters discovered) or gain (greater number of letters discovered, more probability), you can try to solve the Gamesáje, and return the solution to our email or networks email@example.com. If you are the first to solve it well you are the winner.
3. There is a winner for each difficulty level.
iii) The Rankings tournament
1. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
2. There will be winners (each a “Winner”) determined as follows:
a) 1st place in World Ranking, free maps, will be who win most G-Kets (game`s points) without buying special package maps. The Gkets must be recorded in the "Top score Free maps" table of our website.
b) 1st place in World Ranking, special maps, will be who win most G-Kets (game`s points) buying special package maps. The Gkets must be recorded in the "Top score especial maps" table of our website.
c) 2nd place in World Ranking, special maps, will be who win the second maxim quantity of G-Kets (game`s points) buying special package maps. The Gkets must be recorded in the "Top score especial maps " table of our website.
c) 3rd place in World Ranking, special maps, will be who win the third maxim quantity of G-Kets (game`s points) buying special package maps. The Gkets must be recorded in the "Top score especial maps" table of our website.
e) In case of ranking ties, we will take into account the time registered, minor time is better. If the draw remains, an “extra” test level will be defined, made by us in the moment, and based in the new scores and times, the winner will be announced.
f) Only will be take in account scores registered on “Competition Period”, and in authorized countries, “Entrant Countries”.
It may request a video recorded by the player or user passing this, some of the levels (Killer Levels), to check if high scores are due to the skill and effort of the player and is not the result of a hack, robot or program to " beat levels. "
3. In order to claim their Prize (as defined below), each Winner must respond appropriately to the our notification email within seven (7) days from the date of the our notification email, and provide their full name, postal address and date of birth, to send the prize. If after 7 days, we don’t get response from you, we can choose like winner the next in the rank.
4. The rewards list is the next: (the 'prize').
a) 1st place in free maps : with a ecological spirit, we will give you a bag with solar charger, very functional, and Special appearance in thanks video, dedicated to our cause.
b) 1st place in special maps: A real Jewel, a sword gold/Diamond And a bag with solar charger and Special appearance in thanks video, dedicated to our cause.
c) 2nd place in special maps: 1 iTunes 20 dollars gift Card and Special appearance in thanks video, dedicated to our cause.
d) 3rd place in special maps, and 2nd and 3rd in free maps : Special appearance in thanks video, dedicated to our cause.
e ) 1st place in the "Youtubers" NUCLEAR CITRUS HOT SHAKE challenge: A real Jewel, a sword gold/Diamond And a bag with solar charger and Special appearance in thanks video, dedicated to our cause.
f) Furthermore each week players on Especial maps version would be winners of an iTunes Gift card of 20 dollars if reach the best score corresponding to the current week (current map) until reach the 5th week (mapa 5).
5. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however L-Mental reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
6. L-Mental cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost, neither being properly registered, nor GKets register process.
7. In the event of a dispute, the L-Mental’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
8. L-Mental reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
9. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, L-Mental must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s statutory rights (if any).
10. Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by L-Mental.
11. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, L-Mental may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses or uses multiple accounts to enter, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
12. Each Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
13. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the L-Mental’s website(s) and FanPages (Facebook & Twitter).
14. 'L-Mental' is: L-Mental Games S.A.S., Bogotá, Colombia.
15. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Colombia and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in Colombia.
16. In the event that we will require some photos, video or another multimedia material for exclusive use in publicity and communicate the winners in our webs or social networks, we could ask you, so we align with the privacy and Data policy in this terms.
17. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. L-Mental reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event that it receives an insufficient number of entries or entries of insufficient quality. If you win a prize, you will be contacted on the phone number or e-mail address you provided when entering the promotion. L-Mental will not amend your contact information once you have submitted your entry (Facebook data). Reasonable efforts will be made to contact you.
18. Rewards are non-transferable, are non-resalable and are subject to availability. L-Mental reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of similar or greater value. No money or other alternative offer in exchange.
19. L-Mental reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the General Rules, any Specific Rules or the intention of the promotion.
20. On submission, your entry on the “L-Mental Challenge” and all materials created, developed or produced by you in connection with your entry shall become the property of L-Mental. You hereby assign to L-Mental all intellectual property rights (including future rights) in your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry. You also waive all moral rights in relation to your entry to which you may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. You agree to take all such action and sign all such documentation as may be necessary to give effect to this section.
21. L-Mental does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available your entry.
22. L-Mental Challenge is subject to the privacy policies and control data and content too, rules contained in this document under the terms and conditions.
23. If you win a prize, you agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required by L-Mental.
24. L-Mental shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which you suffer as a direct or indirect result of the prize and/or the promotion. However, L-Mental makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of its negligence.
25. L-Mental reserves the right to alter, cancel or extend a promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
26. L-Mental reserves the right to update and/or amend these General Rules from time to time.
27. These General Rules and any Specific Rules shall be governed by Colombian law and the courts of Bogotá shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
L-Mental Games : general Terms and conditions for video games , the web www.kbotgame.com and all services of L-mental Games S.A.S.
1 About these terms
1.2 You agree that you are at least 13 years old and that if you are between 13 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to play our Games.
1.3 You can access these terms at any time at http://www.kbotgame.com/#!terminosycondiciones/c1n96
We can make changes to these terms at any time in accordance with paragraph 14 below and your continued use of our Games/Services shall confirm your acceptance of the future updated terms.
2 About accessing and playing our Games
2.1 The specific scoring rules, game rules, controls and guidelines for each Game can be found within the Game itself. Such scoring rules, game rules, controls and guidelines are part of these terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of each individual Game which you choose to access and/or play.
2.2 You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for playing our Games/Services. You should ask your mobile operator company if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you play or use these.
2.3 We have the right to modify or withdraw one or more of our Games (in part or in whole) without liability to you from time to time:
· to allow us to improve user experience;
· for technical reasons and/or maintenance (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet, or for maintenance whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.);
· because we have altered or improved the services we provide;
· where we have legal reasons for doing so (including privacy or other legal objections to the content or conduct of our Games);
· Because it no longer makes business sense for us to provide the relevant Game/Service.
3.1 You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your log in details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your log in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or account. In these terms, references to "log in details" or "account" include your log in details and account for any social network or platform that you may allow our Games to interact with.
3.2 If you fail to keep your login details secret, you loss this, or if you share your login details or account information with someone else (whether unintentionally or intentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully compensate us for any losses or harm that may result.
3.3 We will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of an unauthorized person or people accessing your account and playing/use our Games/services and we accept no responsibility for any losses, harm or damage resulting from its unauthorized use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
3.4 We reserve the right to delete your account if no activity is conducted by you in relation to the account for 180 or more days. In such event, you will no longer be able to access and/or use any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods (as defined below) associated with that account and no refund will be offered to you in relation to the same.
3.5 If you delete your account, or if we delete your account in accordance with these terms, you understand that, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including, without limitation, the score you have reached or the level reached in our Games and any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods associated with your account).
4 Virtual Goods Tickets (Gkets, G-Kets) and Virtual Money G-ECoins.
4.1 Our Games may include virtual currencies such as coins, gold coins and points ("Virtual Money" called G-ECoins. In K-Bot) ,tickets (called in our games G-kets o Gkets ) that represent the points, or items or services for use with our Games ("Virtual Goods"). You can buy Virtual Money from us for real money if you are at least 18 years old. If you are over 18 years old you may also be able to buy Virtual Goods for real money and/or other credits. You agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else, unless you could be a winner of a tournament organized by us, but you must read and accept the terms of these tournament (see paragraph No ). You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods from us, and not from any third party.
4.2 You do not own Virtual Money, Virtual Goods or Gkets but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable license to use them any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value.
4.3 You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made. If you live in the European Union you have certain rights to withdraw from distance purchases. However, please note that when you purchase a license to use Virtual Goods or Virtual Money from us, the performance of our services begins promptly once your purchase is complete and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point.
4.4 We reserve the right to regulate, control, change or remove any Virtual Money, Virtual Goods or Gkets without any liability to you.
4.5 Without limiting paragraph 3.5, if we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with paragraph 7 of these terms you will lose any Virtual Money , Virtual Goods or Gkets that you may have and we will not compensate you for this loss or make any refund to you.
5 User conduct and generated content
5.1 You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Games from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from playing our Games or use our services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or playing our Games/services.
5.2 You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or playing our Games/services is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
5.3 Information, software, data, sound, graphics, photographs, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Games/Services by you or another user (henceforth "Content"). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when playing our Games, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Games/services.
Our encrypted messages or "Gamessages", are not processed (only in the app) or saved on our servers, therefore we are not responsible for their content, loss or mishandling.
5.4 You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
· that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another privacy;
· which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
· that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
· that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
· which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others;
· which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation; or
· which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
5.5 You agree that you will not:
· Create more than one account per platform to play/use our Games/services;
· use our Games to harm anyone or to cause offense to or harass any person;
· use another person or entity's email address, or facebook account in order to sign up to play our Games;
· use our Games/Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our Games to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our Games/Services);
· anonymize, disguise, or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
· remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games;
· use our Games/services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party or to send unsolicited communications;
· interfere with or disrupt our Games or servers or networks that provide our Games;
· attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Games/services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
· 'scrape', 'harvest' or collect any information about or regarding other people that play our Games or use our services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything that collects information including but not limited to 'pixel tags' cookies, graphics interchange formats ('gifs') or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as 'spyware' or 'pcms' (passive collection mechanisms);
· sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer an account with us or any part of an account including any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods or Gkets;
· disrupt the normal continuity of a Game or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players' ability to compete fairly when playing/use our Games/services or engaging in real time exchanges;
· infringe or disobey any requirements or regulations of networks connected to our Games/services;
· use our Games/Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
· use our Games to cheat or design or assist in cheating (for example, by using automated means or third party software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Games/services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play or these terms; or
· use our Games/Services in any other way not permitted by these terms.
If you are concerned that someone else is not complying with any part of these terms, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.6 We do not control Content posted on our Games by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content. You understand that when playing our Games or use our services; you may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Games/Services.
5.7 We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Games if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Games into disrepute. We reserve the right to monitor any and all Content for any breaches of these terms. However, you acknowledge that we do not necessarily actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that play our Games and we make no undertaking to do so.
5.8 You are solely responsible for your interactions and communications with other users of our Games/services.
6 Playing our Games against opponents
6.3 6.1 By accessing and/or playing those of our Games which allow you to play against an opponent, you agree to your display name, scores, and other related details being displayed to other users in the rankings tables and other publicity and information about tournaments. You also understand and agree that other users may find you by searching for you with your Facebook profile. Please note that we will only show your display name publically, and not your email address or other sensible data.
7 Your breach of these terms
7.1 We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Games/services (including by deleting your account) if we reasonably believe that you are in material breach of these terms (including by repeated minor breaches). Without limitation, any breaches of paragraphs 5.4 or 5.5 are likely to be considered material breaches.
7.2 You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, claims, harm and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
8 Disclaimer and release
8.1 We accept liability for personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents, and for losses or harm caused by fraud by us or our agents, or any other liability which may not by law be excluded.
8.2 For any harm or losses (other than those mentioned in paragraph 8.1), in any period of twelve months, we will only be responsible for losses or harm which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions up to the value of the amount that you have paid to us in the 100 day period ending on the date of your claim. Losses and harm are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions.
8.3 We are not responsible for:
· losses or harm which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions including those losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses. This could include loss of data, loss of opportunity, service interruption, computer or other device failure or financial loss;
· losses or harm not caused by our transgression of these terms or negligence; or
· any increase in loss or damage resulting from transgression by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
· Technical failures or the lack of availability of our website, Games, and/or social media channels where these are not within our reasonable control.
8.4 We will provide our Games with the best intention, care, skill and technical knowledge, but you acknowledge that your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with any of our Games is to discontinue your use of that Game and we are not responsible or liable for any interruptions or errors that you may experience while playing our Games.
8.5 Any additional legal rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
9 Intellectual property
9.1 You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Games/Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) is owned by or licensed to us.
9.2 Whilst you are in conformity with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited license to access and use our Games/services (but not the related object and source code) for your own personal private use, in each case provided that such use is in conformity with these terms. You agree not to use our Games/services for anything else.
9.3 You must not distribute, copy, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Games or any part of our Games unless we have first agreed to this in writing or by a contract.
9.4 In particular, and without limiting the application of paragraph 9.3, you must not make available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Games/services , including providing access to any Virtual Currency and/, Virtual Goods, or add the number of Gkets, whether on a free of charge basis or otherwise.
9.5 By submitting Content (as defined in paragraph 5.3) via our Games/services you:
· are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
· grant us and our group companies the right to adapt, edit, publish and use your entry and any derivative works we may create from it, in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
· acknowledge that you may have what are known as "moral rights" in the Content, for example the right to be named as the creator of your entry and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Content; and
· agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Content if we want to, including but not limited to taking legal action (at our cost) on your behalf.
9.6 You must not copy, make available to the public, distribute, or create any derivative work from any Content belonging to any other player of our Games. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by someone else over the internet, you may contact us by emailing the following information to email@example.com with subject “Internet rights have been infringed”:
· a description of the intellectual property rights and an explanation as to how they have been infringed;
· a description of where the infringing material is located;
· your address, phone number and email address;
· a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of material in which you own intellectual property rights is not authorized, and (ii) the information that you are providing is accurate, correct, and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
· a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
However we are not obligated to file lawsuits if in this way we consider or take any interest in any legal trial that will arise, due to the facts of violation underlying in the email sent by you.
10.1 We are registered with the data protection authority in Colombia.
10.3 Any personal information that we may collect may also be subject to the policy of any social network that you may agree to link our Games to. If you play our Games and you agree to allow them to interact with a social network you are giving us permission to use your email address and other personal information which that social network shares with us that will allow us to personally identify you. You are also granting us permission to help your contacts on that network find you so that you can play socially. This is intended to make our Games more enjoyable for you and others that play our Games on the social network. If you do not agree to these practices you should not allow our Games to interact with your social network.
12 Transferring these terms
We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms unless we first agree to this in writing.
13 Entire agreement
These terms set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning our Games and /or Services (as defined in paragraph 1) and they replace all earlier agreements and understandings between you and us. If you also access or play/use our Games/services via other platforms different to Google Play, Aple appStore, itch.io or our web site (for example via any other third party website or service) then different terms and conditions will apply in respect of those Games.
14 Changes to these terms
You can find these terms at any time by visiting http://www.kbotgame.com/#!terminosycondiciones/c1n96
We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or playing or use our Games/Services.
If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
16 Waivers of our rights
Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
17 Complaints and dispute resolution
Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Complaint”.
In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colombia.
18 Questions about these terms
If you have any questions about these terms or our Games Or Services you may contact us by email at email@example.com with subject: “Terms”.
These terms were last updated on Nov 26/2019.
L-Mental Games S.A.S makes great games, services and tournaments that offer enjoyable, bitesize entertainment experiences for everyone to enjoy. We at L-Mental Games S.A.S, respect the privacy of everyone who uses our games, website(s) and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time (in this document "Services"). In this document we refer to L-Mental Games S.A.S as " L-Mental " "us", "we" or "our" and we refer to you as "you" and "your".
2. About us
We are a company called L-Mental Games S.A.S. We are registered in The Bogotá’s chamber of commerce (CCB), Colombia.
3. Information we collect about you, and how we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us;
· details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our Services or, details regarding profile visits, as set out in the section entitled “L-Mental Profile” in paragraph 6, below);
· if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
· your interactions with us on our social media channels; and
· Information we collect via cookies, as explained further below.
· to allow us to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address, social networks Connection;
· to allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
· to allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
· to provide you with more customized Services, for example to provide our Services in the correct language;
· to obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Services so that we can improve them.
We will advertise our Services on mobile devices. Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising, or IDFA. When we advertise our Services on mobile devices, we may use your device’s advertising identifier and other information associated with it, which we may hold ourselves or may be provided to us by our advertising network partners, to help us to deliver ads that relate to your interests and to improve and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can choose to prevent your device’s ad identifier being used for interest based advertising, or you can reset your device’s ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings vary from device to device but if you are using an Apple device with iOS 8 or Higher you can find the ad identifier settings under Settings>Privacy>Advertising, and if you are using a Google Android device running Android 2.3 or later you can find the ad identifier settings under Settings>Google>Ads.
When you purchase Services on our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by L-Mental. When you purchase items via our apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store or Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
4. How will we use your Personal Information?
You agree that we (or a supplier or group company acting on our behalf and only under our instructions) may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
· contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services;
· managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services;
· research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
· to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
· preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention;
5. Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
We will only share your data with third parties (for example, our group companies or suppliers):
· as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to suppliers we may use to fulfill the Services or to communicate with you);
· where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your Personal Information to our payment processors);
· where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
· when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website and social media channels;
· as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
· in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of L-Mental, our users, or others;
6. Playing our games socially
Interaction with third party social networks or platforms
You may allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform, which will provide information about you to us. These applications or websites are created and maintained by a third party which is not a part of, or controlled by L-Mental. You should ensure that you read their terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us.
You understand that where you allow our Services to interact with any third party social network or platform, we may share data about you with your contacts (and vice versa) in order that you may enjoy playing socially (the “Social Data”). This Social Data includes your name, your social media profile picture and your scores and/or progress in our games.
You can make changes to what data a third party social network or platform shares with us, or stop our Services interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with that third party provider, however you may find you are not able to enjoy all of the same features of our Services.
Users of our Services may be automatically assigned a profile which is visible to other users of our Services. Your profile may include the Social Data described above, game achievements or other game play information and details of which other L-Mental account holders have viewed your profile.
Your profile will be visible to other users of our services. If you choose to view another individual's profile, that individual and other users of our Services will know that you have visited them because some of your Social Data and a link to your profile will be displayed on that individual’s profile. They will also be able to visit your profile.
7. For how long will we retain your information?
8. Will we transfer your Personal Information overseas?
9. How do we protect your Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. We use the same level of skill in protecting your Personal Information as other similar games developers. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
10. Links from our Services
11. Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
· You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , with subject :”Privacy” - we may make a small charge for this.
· We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above. As well as ask changes in data for tournament issues. But we reserve the right to do or not.
· Information that you have shared via our Services on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Services (for example, one of your friends on a social network you allow to interact with your account), we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
· You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at the email showed above in numeral 1 of this paragraph.
12. How to contact us
To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at the address above.
We hope that you won't have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing email@example.com , with subject:”Privacy
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority if there is a problem.
14. Legal matters
Annex , Rules of NUCLEAR SHOT CHALLENGE (now the NS challenge):
Any person Could participate with an youtube channel, enabled.
To participate the youtuber must:
1. Download Kbot videogame Full version, PC or IOS (To participate for the reward).
2. Prepare the shake. (blend a Ginger (cleaned) and one or several Green lemons, add a spoon of malic acid (food additive) or sour candies, serve and add the hot chilli’s sauce). You would serve, if you want, several cups, each one more spicy (with more sauce) than the previous one. To adding excitement to the challenge.
3. Make a video, playing the NS challenge, that is, Play almost one any "Killer Level" (final levels in each map of Kbot videogame). And for each life missed, so you must drink a shake’s shot. So on until you can or until you pass to next level, if you pass so easy so play the next "killer Level". When you win, take a “toonselfie” in the game and share in your social networks.
4. Invite at least two youtuber friends to make the challenge.
5. Upload the video to the youtube platform adding the hashtag #LevelUpRescueTheWorld to the title, you must write the user used in the game in the video’s description. Invite subscribers to share the video, give "Like" and comment, invite them to play Kbot since aside from fun, they can win rewards and help a noble cause.
6. Who has the best score ( number of Gkets) in the ranking at the moment to end the challenge will Win , can participate only the users of the first 100 youtube most viewed videos that made this challenge (complying with rules), 2 additional users will be choosen randomly from everybody who has uploaded a video with the challenge (complying with rules) to participate. Only will count the number of video views for each video, not, summations for several videos of the same youtuber.
7. The winner of this “NS Challenge” can’t participate for the general ranking’s rewards (special maps and free maps).
8. In the video is necessary to Alert the viewers about this warning:
Caution: The user, Youtuber or viewer that do the challenge , will be aware of its limitations and potential health risks that may occur, however, is to emphasize that the ingredients used for the challenge are totally edible and harmless in the recommended amounts, if for some reason you doubt to do it, for possible health risks (gastritis, sensitivity to components, irritable bowel syndrome, allergies, etc ...), you'd better don't do it. L-Mental Games S.A.S, is not responsible for direct and indirect damage to the person making the challenge.
Apply the rest of the rules and policies of this terms and conditions document, to the challenge, when corresponding.